“Soul Sisters”, the title for our Women’s Ministry is the perfect way to blend all our ladies together. We have such a diverse group from different generations and unique talents and gifts. The mission of our women’s ministry is to blend all these gifts together for a single purpose – FELLOWSHIP, FUN, AND FAITH! We love the Lord Jesus and want to share that with others through the different sub-ministries we’ve developed.
Soul Sisters, a vision from Sister Georgia Kent, to bring our women together to form deeper friendships and really into a close knit family. She and her husband, Jim, recently moved to Florence Oregon and we are so blessed to have her at the helm! “My joy and my journey of ‘Sisterhood’ is a road on which God has placed me on. I love sharing the diverse personalities of women. Most of all, I love the opportunity to share Jesus. I believe that God is calling his daughters to take part in the harvesting of souls. Our goal is to provide women with a venue to teach, train, and motivate by engaging, encouraging, equipping and empowering them in a safe and positive atmosphere.”
Our women’s ministry has branched out into:
- Drama team performing short skits of women in the Bible
- Creative Hands – we bring all our artistic and crafting skills together to make items to sell at our annual Bazaar.
- Messianic Jewish Dance Team – we dance before our Lord!
- Benevolence Program – we reach out and help those in need.
- We share poetry, play fun games, share testimonies, recipes, and more!
- Most of all, we share Jesus and we want to bring the light of the Lord to every lady because we believe God has something very special for women in ministry.
We hope you’ll come join us if you live in the Florence, Oregon area or you find yourself visiting. We get together the 3rd Tuesday of each month! You’ll not be disappointed!